Jakarta, KabarBerita.id — Posisi : Vice President International Store
* University graduate, MBA is an advantage.
* Have minimum 10 years experience in export-import, international business especially in retail and/or B2B industry.
* Experienced to develop and execute strategies for international business and particularly for building partnership with distribution channels in each destination countries and developing another Duty Free Shops (DFSs) in Indonesia.
* Proven solid track record of performance on opening the overseas market Indonesia’s Products.
* Experienced to develop and make deals with overseas buyers.
* Having the strong business sense to meet to bottom-line target.
* Have a strong collaboration with the Indonesian Trade Promotion Centre (TPC), Indonesian Embassies,
* Consulate Generals, and the rest in an effort to open opportunities to introduce Indonesian products especially smali-medium enterprises (UMKM) products, and find the relevant distribution channels and/or buyers for export.
* Proficient in export regulations in the destination country especially on the regulatory aspects, local import duties, etc.
Location: Sarinah, Thamrin
If you are interested, please kindly send your updated CV to:
Subject: Vice President International Store_Your Name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.