Jakarta, KabarBerita.id — Posisi :
1. Site Coordination Staff
- Coordinate with surveyor and field team to do sampling coal at pit, stockpile, and while loading at jetty and vessel.
- Report sampling result to the management daily basis.
- Understand the activities on the jetty and regarding the barging and loading of cargo on barges
- Have a good knowledge on coal quality.
- Provide database of coal quality each location and supplier.
- Male, maximum 30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree mining engineering, or marine enginering, or geology.
- Attentive to details is a must.
- Proven experience as Coordinator or related position ( at least 2 years experience )
- Proficient in English both spoken and written
- Have Knowledge about Mining, Barging, Transhipment Process, And Coal Handling.
- Hardworking, efficient, and should be able to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines required
- Ablility to give good instruction and effective comunicate to the field team
- Willing to work in the field when needed
- Maximum of candidates is 30 years
- At least 2-3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Engineering Industrial or equivalent.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, manage time, and work with strict deadlines.
- Willing to work at the site in South Kalimantan and East Kalimantan
- Monitoring the quality of the coal and adjust the quality of the coal.
- Monitoring the quality of the coal sent by suppliers.
- Check the amount and quality of cargo/coal in Stockpile.
- Ensure the number of cargo, calories, and the size of the coal to be crushed or raw.
- Report outcoming and incoming coal recaps, report about hauling, and report about the barge that will berth to Jetty and loading.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mining/Mineral) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, preferably English
Application files are sent in PDF format (without file extraction) via email:
[email protected] with the subject: Position/Level_Full Name