Jakarta, KabarBerita.id — Posisi : 1. Training Superintendent
Assignment: Balikpapan, East Kalimantan
Establish, develop, and monitor the implementation of training Packages to ensure effective and standard training implementation that conforms with training needs analysis and allocated budget.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 5 Years experience in training management 3 of which in supervisory position.
- Has proficient knowledge about the mining process, from feasibility studies to mining services and construction.
- Has strong exposure as a trainer for mining operation and maintenance especially for coal mining and minerals processing plant.
- Able to create own module/sytlabus for sustainable program.
- Good command in English both verbal & written.
- Willing to be placed in Balikpapan, East Kalimantan
2. Training Specialist
Assignment: All Project Petrosea
Develop, conduct, and monitor the implementation of training for AMG Operation personnel in line with trades competencies/skills set to perform work and give technical advice in safety and technical aspect.
- Experienced Repair and Maintenance on big size Mining equipment 100 ton up to 300 ton (EX2500, EX2600, PC2000, R9250/9350, OHT777D, HD785, D10T, D8/9R, Grader 16/14M).
- Experienced Repair and Maintenance in constructing equipment with size up to 85 ton (Small Digger Zx350-470Lc, CAT340D, CAT740D, SY365-500H, Kobelco/Hyundai R5850Lc).
- Minimum 7 Years experienced in repair and maintenance.
- Certified BNSP Trainer Level IIV are mandatory.
- Certified Product/OEM dealers are preferred.
- Minimum 2 Years experienced as Trainer.
If you are interested in applying, please apply to your desired position and email your CV not longer than 24 July 2022 :