Jakarta, KabarBerita.id — Posisi : Accounting Staff (AS)
- Under direct supervision, understands the company’s financial and accounting systems, processes, policies, and procedures.
- Prepares account reconciliations, identifies, and resolves issues.
- Prepares and posts journal vouchers which may include consolidations and eliminations.
- Researches and resolves basic accounting issues and transactions.
- Gathers financial information for report preparation
- Provide advice, assistance, and guidance to other division in the company when necessary
- Make a good filing/documentation
- Do any other tasks that might reasonably requested by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable Universities majoring Accounting with min. GPA 3.00.
- Male/Female, between 24 – 28 years old.
- Have experience in performing a variety of general accounting support tasks.
- 2-4 years or more related experiences in big four accounting firm is preferable
- Good computer skills and having good knowledge and experiences with ERP system preferably SAP
- Understanding and updated with accounting standards (US GAAP, PSAK/IFRS) will be an advantage.
- Having teamwork spirit; motivation to meet deadlines
- Having knowledge about Indonesian Taxation, budgeting, finance and treasury
- Holding CA certification is preferable
- Attention to details, strong accuracy, high initiative, and high self-endurance
- Good analytical skills, and communication skills (both in Indonesia also English).
- Placement: Jakarta
Please complete your resume with professional or organization references, relevant certificates, recent photograph, and current telephone/contact number, then put your applied position with the code on the email subject and send to the address below no more than 2 weeks from the advertisement:
“Only qualified applicants will be processed”